General Description The Industrial Cleaner is responsible for maintaining a clean and safe environment for the day-to-day operations of the facility. This position reports to the Maintenance Manager.Responsibilities
- Maintain used pallet area (Keep neat and organized, and take overage to scrap yard).
- Maintain dust collector area (keep neat & clean, dump saw dust, take empty barrels to scrap yard).
- Maintain 40 yard dumpsters (call for pickup when required).
- Grind scrap as needed (must be 5 empty scrap boxes for 2nd shift.
- Clean shop floors per department (Floor sweeper)
- Waste Removal (collect and dispose of material from waste receptacles throughout the shop and warehouse area)
- Dump trash barrels in departments (pickup skids)
- Moving supplies, pallets and trash using tow motor/forklift
- Assist with snow and garbage removal of the facility perimeter and parking lots, and smoking areas as needed.
- Effective communication
- Ability to work independently and complete duties within expected time frames
- Must be able to adjust and respond to the unplanned maintenance needs of the facility
- Tow motor/forklift operator
- Possess good attention to detail to ensure adequate coverage of facility
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Ability to walk/stand for prolong periods of time; stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, climb, reach and twist; regularly push, pull, lift and or carry light to moderately heavy objects